Your corporation can make a difference in the lives of the more than 18,000 families in Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire living with multiple sclerosis. Your company can:
- Sponsor one of our many events, like the Walk MS, Bike MS, MS Challenge Walk, and Marathon Strides Against MS. These events attract thousands of participants who develop favorable impressions of our sponsors from their association with the MS message. Donations of underwriting dollars, in-kind product donations, and media support are all extremely valuable. The Greater New England Chapter works closely with your company to develop a mutually beneficial marketing package.
- Support the MileStones Gala which attracts prominent corporate guests, by purchasing a table or journal advertisement. The Boston MileStones Gala takes place in the early spring. Contact the Chapter for tickets and information.
- Join the team and field a challenge team in the MS Walk, MS Bike Tours, or MS Challenge Walk. Teams compete against other businesses to raise the most money for the fight against MS. Active challenges abound in countless industries. The winning teams receive special recognition and wonderful prizes.
- Include the National MS Society as a donor-choice option through your workplace giving program.
- Provide matching gifts for employees who contribute to the National MS Society.
- Fund specific programs for people with MS, such as MS Vacation Week and the Home Modification financial assistance program.
- Underwrite the cost of the Chapter's vital publication, MSConnection.
- Designate the National MS Society, Greater New England Chapter as the recipient of your United Way gift. Simply fill out the National MS Society, Greater New England Chapter as your Donor Choice designation
- Participate in the Combined Health Charities, the Combined Federal Campaign, or Combined State Campaign.
- Volunteer for one of our fund-raising or chapter programs.
For further information, please contact the Development Department by calling 1-800-344-4867.
Donations made to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The National MS Society is a 501(c)(3) organization. Registration and other fees are not tax-deductible.