Make your mark on MS with a community fundraiser
What do rowing boats, dressing in costume, growing beards, racing belt sanders and playing bridge have in common?
They’re all examples of creative ways our supporters have raised money to fund vital programs, services and research for 14,000 people living with MS in the Greater Delaware Valley.
The events that individuals and organizations create to raise awareness and funds for MS are as unique as the people we serve. From stair climbs to beef & beers, these community events bring diverse crowds together in support of the MS movement.
If you would like to hold a community fundraiser, please view our guidelines. If your fundraiser is to raise money for a mass market event (Walk MS, Bike MS, Challenge Walk, etc.), complete this form. We will promote your event and list it on our upcoming events page. If your fundraiser is not for raising money for an event, please click here.
Golf Tournament hosted by Metro Public Adjustment, Inc. in Bensalem, Pa.
Five easy steps to fundraising success
1. Come up with a fundraising idea that is meaningful to you. Think of what you and your potential supporters enjoy doing and what might attract a broad base of support. When deciding on the scale of your event, you’ll also want to consider how much time you have to devote to the campaign.
2. Let us know your plans by filling out this form. (This is required.)
3. Take advantage of our resources. Download materials to help guide your fundraising process.
4. Publicize your event! Email or mail letters to your friends, family members and colleagues. Reach out to everyone you know. Post signs on community bulletin boards and messages on Facebook and Twitter. If you’re hosting the event at a business, ask how they can help promote your event.
5. Have fun! Enjoy the day of your event and be sure to let everyone know how much their support means for people living with MS. Be sure to take lots of pictures and share them with us.
Click here to review the full guidelines for community fundraisers.