Knowledge Is Power is a free, at-home educational series for people newly diagnosed with MS and their families. Knowledge is Power is written by Dr. Rosalind Kalb, a highly regarded author and psychologist, who knows about MS and the effect it can have on your life and the lives of people who care about you. The program provides up-to-date facts about many aspects of MS.
Knowledge Is Power provides information about dealing with one of the greatest challenges presented by MS—the unpredictability and uncertainty of the future.
Receive new topics each week in the convenience of your home:
- Taking the First Steps
- Disease-modifying Treatments for MS
- Maximizing Your Employment Options and Financial Security
- Treating Yourself Well
- Maintaining Healthy Relationships
- Working with Your Doctor
Additional volumes available upon request:
- Building and Maintaining Intimate Relationships
- Parenting with MS
You can have Knowledge Is Power delivered to your email address or your postal address. Choose the service that serves you best. (Overseas available by email only.)
When we receive your registration, your subscription will begin the very next month and will continue for six weeks at no cost to you.
How to Register
- Call an MS Navigator today at 1-800-FIGHT MS (1-800-344-4867)
- Register online*
*Be sure to specify which delivery method you prefer: email or postal mail. Knowledge is Power is also available in Spanish upon request.
Past participants have shared the following comments:
- "Excellent. Just the right amount of information."
- "I appreciate that the articles came weekly giving me time to absorb information."
- "This information has helped my husband and family learn more."
- "I loved reading KIP. It has really opened my eyes to my situation, what I can expect, and what to look for."